Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anna attented Play School

Before I gave birth to Isaac, I had been searching high and low for playschool that take in kids at Anna's age (mostly i found are for 3 and above). Finally I found one in Mahkota Cheras, quit near by my house.

This playschool was organized by a church, once a week. Anna had so much fun at each session, every day she will ask me whether today go to playschool or "yee ma" (my sister) house . She skipped one session coz she having running nose. The following week when we go in to the school, she told me " Belle Belle soooooo happy " :)

The class start at 9.30am, kids will have free play till 10.15am, after that they will have a singing session follow by a snack time. After snack time, is a story telling, then kids will sing goodby song and go home (Now every night we have to sing goodbye song, holding hand and turn in a circle before send Anna to bed, bleh).

Anna was having so much fun there, and her sociallisation skill also getting better.

I really wish they will have one more session in a week. Is such a great joy seeing my little madam enjoying her class so much.

4 comments:

cre8tone said...

Daughter happy, mummy also happy :)

PassionMommy said...

ya ya ya :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, may I know where is exact location of the mentioned play school?

Anonymous said...

hi. im interested to know more about this play school. Care to share the contact details?