Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Super Lazy Maid!

Finally, we decided to send my maid home after all the nonsense things that she did, she really challenged me till my maximum limit! When I asked her to bring the washed floor mat to upstairs and hang it at the balcony, she brought it up and hangs it on sofa!!! Yet, when I asked her, she said "sudah jemur luar"(I can hear from downstairs whether she open the glass door and the gate or not). When I walked up, and confront her, she gives me an ignorance look and said"Sini pun boleh kering"! Vomit blood or not??!! 

She also refused to wash her own clothes; she kept her dirty clothes in her room, and wears it again and again without washing it. When I tell her that she MUST wash her clothes daily, she answered me " Tak apalah, saya boleh pakai macam ini". She even used my house phone without approval and she had told us many many stories to cover all her lies. Deep in my heart, I really can’t trust her anymore.  I don’t even want her to wash Anna's bottles. So ended up, I had a maid at home and I still doing most of the house work. 

 

I always tell my husband we had hired a rich women work for us, why I said so? Coz she can finish 1 bottle sunlight dishwasher in a week, 1 little floor cleaner in 10 days and her toothbrush need to be change every 2 weeks!

After we have talked to her so many times about her working attitudes, and there is still no improvement and it even go worst, we made out our mind and decided to send her back on Sunday after church service. I only ask her to pack her luggage 15 minutes before we left the house. I don’t want to give her any chance to do anything awful, and I know if she had the chance she will! We don’t want to talk to her about this anymore, we just keep remind her we need to leave the house in 15 minutes time, and ask her make sure she take all her belonging. 

Finally, I am maidless again, but yet I rather to do all the house works compare to have a bad attitude maid staying with me.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG my maid is just like that!! We cant get rid of her bcos we cant get her transferred. She was a transfer case but the agent lied and told us that she only got transferred because the employer was fussy and has a kid and she just cant take care of kids.

We found out that she actually DROPPED the kid. And my house has no kids, just 21yr old me, my parents. she only has to prepare food, juices and clean the house. she ant even do that. she doesn't clean properly, refuses to cook so my parents and i have to do all the cooking. She eats really well though. Biscuits, bread, rice, noodles,maggi, everything finishes!!My mom has cancer and is resting at home(on mc). She is stressing my mom out and i dont know what to do!! HELP!!