Monday, May 18, 2009

Isaac's Full Moon Party

This is a back dated post, we host a full moon party for Isaac on 9th May, is a buffet style dinner at my house. We invited all our family members, friends and neighbour. Total turn out was about 130 people, totally out of my expectation. We had a great time together but I totally forgotten to take down any picture due to too busy entertaining guests. We are so bleesed, we received so many gifts and ang pau :) 

Chicco Liteway stroller
Playmat
When i open the playmat for Isaac, Anna so cheeky, she came and told me that she would like to "try"first. Now she using this term whenever I open a new toys for Isaac LOL

Clothes

Books (Noticed the small little bear? It was handmade by a friend, is so meaningful to me :)
Various types of hampers and pampers

Isaac is 5 weeks old now, he is a easier baby compare to Anna. He daily schedule is EAT, SLEEP, EAT, SLEEP, PLAY, EAT, SLEEP ......

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Wow, 130 people??? Your house must be very big to git all of them. And look at those pressie, baby Isaac is lucky to get all of them. :) Happy belated 1 month old baby Isaac!