Monday, June 1, 2009

Breast Milk Booster

I had been using this spices when i breastfed Anna, i found it is so efficient. My Aunt, she is the owner of the Radiant Whole Food, she told me that funugreek seed is very good and efficient to boost my milk supply. I took her advise and try it. The reult, i managed to express 5 oz of milk in every 2 hours after taking it for 1 day.

This round, breastfeeding getting easier. But i still use funugreek seeds to boost my milk supply.

How to use it : 2 spoonful funugreek seeds, simmer in hot water. Drink it while it still warm. You can put hot water in it again and again till it is tasteless. 

How it taste : It smell like indian style curry, taste a bit bitter. 

2 comments:

chewsheiwei said...

hey..i tried before but no use lor..anyway it is good for breasfeeding...pls continue..

PassionMommy said...

I guess our body will response differently to it, some found it very useful, some not. I am still drinking it daily and hopefully i can breastfeed Isaac till he is 1 year old :)