Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

My pretty Anna posting in front of the Christmas Tree
Eat, eat, eat
Food, food, food
Waiting for presents exchange
This year, hubby bought me a Nokia E75 handphone, it had a lot of advance feature, I am still playing with it :) I got him a very nice Braun Buffel wallet :)
Anna and Isaac's presents. 2 Jigsaws books (Anna very good in playing puzzle, she can fix 60 pieces puzzle in just 10 minutes) books, fishing set, tunnel and tent set, Barney stationary set, Fisher Price learning phone, hammering bench and some clothes which is not in pic but in washing machine now.
Anna and daddy playing the fishing set

Isaac look so blur when I put him inside the tent

Anna crawling in and out countless time

Puzzle book from kai ma
Puzzle book from Yee Ma
Do they look a like?




No comments: