Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reusable bag

This is how I do my weekly PLASTIC BAG FREE marketing at traditional wet market. What you need are :

2 large reusable bag
Empty container, various sizes, depend what you plan to buy.

I separated the reusable bag, those empty container in one bag, after i bought something from the stall, I will give them a empty container to store it, then this container go to the other bag.
In this way all my chicken, meat, fishes are all store in the container. When I reach home, I just need to give it a quick rinse then I can store all of it inside my fridge. Quick, simple and environmental!

No single plastic bag used!

Fish, pork, mince meat all in container
Breakfast for me and Hubby
I sent all this pic to the contest that held by Tiny Tapir, hopefully I can win a set of Onya bag that I wanted so much!

No comments: