Friday, August 28, 2009

Pre-Loved stuffs to let go

1.My Lovely Closet reversable pouch,M sizw, navy blue and pink, bought at RM 45, letting go at RM 20

2.Little Pods Pouch, turqoise, M size, bought at RM 80, selling at RM 50

Both are still in very good condition, Little Pods come wth the original packing and instruction manual, take both at RM 60

Reason letting go : I bought it while Anna was 3-4 months, coz she was super clingy, I have to carry her like 24/7 LOL, Luckyly Isaac was an easy baby, he prefer to stay in stroller. So I am letting it go to clear some space in my closet :)





Gently used Bumwear one size diaper(with 1 bumwear microterry insert), bought at RM 80, letting go at RM 60. Choose design A or B. Take both free 1 gently used fitted diaper. Both are as good as new, used less than 5 times each

Reason: prefered AIO than pocket.

Design A
Design B
All items come with free shipping.

Please email me at shiryne0202 at yahoo dot com if you have anything to clarify.

No comments: