Monday, August 10, 2009

Update on Isaac

I have not blog about Isaac for sometime, here some update about my little darling :)

1st month - I think he knew mommy been thru a very difficult labour , so he behave very well to compesate mommy, His daily activity was eat, sleep, eat, sleep... First time go to church :)

2nd month - He managed to turn over his body at 8th weeks, much more fastest than Anna, Anna only able to do so on 4th months old. He smile a lot when people talk to him :)



3rd Month - I put him on bamboo chair, he enjoyed a lot. He can laugh now :)

Being a Sarung addict, he can spent very long in his sarong, this give me some times to blog and update my e-store

I think this will be his last time wearing this paw print S size diaper, he had been "upgrated" to M size last week :)
He will be four months young in another 2 days, Isaac, mommy wish you always stay in good health and be nice to your mommy ya, no more mid night feeding please ....