Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Surprise!

Usually every Monday I will be staying at home with Anna & Isaac. Last Monday, as usual, I am working on my computer, Anna and Isaac having their afternoon nap, some one press on my door bell.

I go to the window to check it out, I saw a middle age Taxi Driver holding a bouquet of flowers in front of my gate. I was quit shock, thinking is he at the right address, is the flower for me? If for me who will be the person who sending it over ( My husband is not a romantic person in my mind) He always said the money better spend on food or present rather than on flowers.

I went out and sign on the D.O, and I cant wait to open the card.

Tata ..... the person sending me the flower is ........... My hubby :)

Why he send me flowers? Coz I had been complaining to him too many times that he had not give me any surprise for the pass 3 years(I will know exactly what he will buy for me for birthday, christmas or anniversary, he didnt ask what i want, but every time i can guess it right)

So, this time he really surprise me!

Thank you dear for this beautiful flowers :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Aww, that's romantic.. I ever asked flowers from hubby, and guess what he say? "It's like going to the funeral". *FAINT*