Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Party 21 Dec 2010

I host a small Christmas party for my kids this year, kids and moms had so much fun on that day, kids playing , mommies chatting :)

Christmas cookies for kids

I received 1 pack of this Happiness Kits at the Christmas Party in my sister's church, I found this is so meaningful, I made few for other mommies :)
Happiness Kit



Play, play, play


Fried Rice, Homemade mushroom soup, chicken sausages, mashed potatoes, Roasted drumsticks
Presents exchange time!
Happy Faces :)
Cutest Twins
After presents exchange, Isaac was so tire, he walk up the stair and look at me saying "ngoi ngoi", I put him in his cot, he falls asleep instantly!

At night, when we put Anna to sleep, she gave me a big hug and said " Mommy, thank you for having this party, I had so much fun." She is the mommy's sweetest girl ever!

No comments: