Friday, December 19, 2008

Annabelle's Birth Story


This is my first post on my blog, and it will be a back dated post. 

Annabelle is my first and long wanted child, we had waited more than 4 years for our first baby. I had been through 2 miscarriage and 2 IUI sections. None of the treatment work for us and we had been thru many stressful test. After covered by a lot of prayers from family and friends Anna was conceived in a natural way.

I experienced terrible morning sickness for from 8 weeks till 14 weeks, instead of gaining weight, i lost 3 kg in first trimester. ( Well, by end of the pregnancy, i gained 2okg!!!!)

Anna was born through a C-Section due to my BP. My BP shoot up and even medication cant control it. My BP was 140/110 and my gynae decided not to take any risk, so Anna was born 2 weeks earlier than her actual due date.

Anna birth weight is 3.00 kg and 52 cm length.

23th April 2007 is the happiest day in my life :)




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Sorry to hear that you've went through those tough moments.. But I'm glad that God gave you Annabelle at the end..and Annabelle is born healthy..