Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

We went to Glad Tithing Church, Klang on Christmas Day. My brother in law was preaching on that day. He preached a great message and accepted well by the congregation Anna was very good girl on that day, she seems enjoying the service too :)




After the service, the church provide buffet lunch at a club house. The foods were very good. We reached home around 3pm, and everyone was so tire. We all took an afternoon nap.

At night, around 9pm, we were heading to KLIA to send my BIL off. This is his first time flying with Qatar Airline. Qatar Airline allowed 40kg luggage allowance. I filled his bag full with foods. 20 pieces of "zong", a lot of instant noodles, junk food, luncheon meat, "yok gon", etc. I am sure my sister and nieces will be very happy when they open his luggage :)


No comments: