Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shopping In Mid Valley

Today after sending Anna to my sister place (my 2nd sister help me to baby sit Anna whenever I need to go out), I went to Mid Valley meeting my best friend for lunch. We had a "Dim Sum" lunch at Spring Garden. The food was quit good and fresh, we had a great chit chat time together.

After lunch, I went for shopping. I am looking for some maternity cloth. I love one of the blue strips blouse in Mother Club, but they were running out of my size, the sales person was very helpful, she help me to order it from their head office and I can collect it by this Friday.

I am actually looking for a pair of maternity jeans pants. I had been looking around for it for quit some time. Finally today I found it at Miki Mom in Isetan, with 50% discount! I bought a pair of jean and a pink blouse from there.

I am so glad that my belly is not too big for this pregnancy, I can shop around for few hours without taking a rest. Today shopping trip is a fruitful trip. But guess hubby will show me his "surprise face" when he receive his month end credit card statement ;)

 

No comments: