Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Presents

We had our Christmas Eve dinner at Bubba Gump. I brought my camera along, but when the food come, we just busy eating and totally forgotten about taking the pic :P For Christmas eve, they only served set menu, no ala carte order. The set was price at RM 69.90++ and RM 79.90++. The set consist of appetizer, main course and desert. The food was not bad, and the portion was huge. We ordered 2 sets and shared among 3 of us (me, hubby and my brother in law) My brother in law, Tony, was in KL for the pass 2 weeks for some church meeting and staying in my house, this is his first Christmas without his family for the pass 15 years. After he married my sister, both of them went to Nairobi, Kenya as missionary. You can read more about their ministry here.

We opened our presents when we reach home, before 12am :)

Anna was so blessed; she received a lot of presents from her uncles and aunties:

Tigger from Uncle Tony:

Dress from Whitney Kai Ma, Disney's Shirt from Kao Mo, Mothercare shirt and Miki Jean from Mommy.
Barney bag from Mommy again, car set from Daddy, Plastic Table with 2 chairs from Yeh Yeh, Ma Ma and Uncle.
Anna love the car set very much, she can spend long hour on the floor watching the cars running on the track.

Hubby Christmas Presents:

A Dilmah Tea Hamper from business partner.
A pajamas set from his lovely wife, chocolate from my sisters.

My Christmas presents :

Mitten, mask, sewing kits, paper clip from the present's exchange, and a Swatch Watch from my Honey :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you !





No comments: