Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Anna's Morning

When Anna wakes up in the morning, this is how she looks like :

Blur and lazy:


She will be sitting on the couch till i give her morning milk, then bread. This is what I normally feed her in the morning, wholemeal bread with butter or jam.
After her breakfast, she will be finally awake, and start running in the house. She will request me to turn on her favorite Barney show. She will bring the CD to me and said "Barney Barney, pis (please).....Normally I wont turn her down, but let her watch about 30 minutes or till her bathing time. At the same time I can have my breakfast peacefully.

Bathing time:

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Shiryne,

first time droppin by.. Annabelle is such a cute girl. And you're expecting again ya? Congrates.. Hope to read more post from you.. And if you dont mind, let's exchange links. =)


Wishing you and family a prosperous New Year.. Take Care.. =)

PassionMommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.