Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

This is a back dated post.

Today when I open my photo album in my laptop, I found these 3 cute pictures. I think Anna was around 7-8 months old by that time. This picture taken when we having dinner at home, she was a bit fussy and refuse to sit on the high chair by herself. But me and my hubby were discussing something at that time and both of didn’t bother her much. After while, we both notice Anna was too quite, we turn our head and look at her, she was dozed off on her high chair! We let her sleep there till we finished our dinner :)


This is the second incident; Anna was in her walker playing around the house. She came to kitchen and look for me. By that time, she was very fussy and keeps raising her hand and wants me to carry her. But I am busy and with a pair of wet and oily hand. If not mistaken, I am preparing her dinner by that time. I just keep asking her to wait for a while knowing that she is very sleepy. I keep singing to her and try to get the things done ASAP. Finally I am done and ready to bring her to her bed (which I think is just like 5-10 min), and notice she already dozed off in her walker! I took her out gently from the walker, and put her in her cot. She slept soundly for about 1 hour in the evening.


No comments: