Thursday, January 15, 2009

Home Cook Food

I am not a very heath conscious mom, but for Anna's daily meal, I will give her home cook food as much as I can. But sometime, due to very pack schedule, I will give her instant cereal. This is what I normally feed Anna:



Macaroni with Ikan Bilis Stock and Egg:

Mashed steam pumpkin with plain porridge:

Porridge cook with Ikan Bilis Stok with Carrot and Dry Scallop:

Porridge cook with Chicken Stok and Tofu:

When I am too busy, this is what I will feed Anna. She finished many pack of instant cereal during my first trimester with baby Isaac, I had a very very bad morning sickness during that time.



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Dropping by to wish you and family a prosperous Niu Year..gong xi fa cai!!

PassionMommy said...

Happy Niu Year to you too :)