Friday, March 27, 2009

Another 2 weeks ......

My due date getting closer and closer, another 2 weeks from now. I prayed daily that baby Isaac will only be born after 6th April, cause my 2nd sister (she help me to babysit Anna whenever I need to go out) will be going to Shanghai from 30th March till 6th April. If Isaac come out during this period, for sure daddy and me will be very kelam kabut.

I will have my coming check up on this Saturday, previous check up, which is on 36th week, Dr already comment that Baby Isaac is a fatty boy, his weight already at 3kg. Hopefully he wont growth too big and give me a hard time to push him out :P

I am quit nervous about the delivery process, Anna was born thru a C-section due to my BP. This time I plan to go for natural birth and without epidural. I really want to experience the whole process. (Well, i might change my mind and scream for epidural if i cant tahan the pain anymore LOL)

My braxton hit getting more and more frequent, my belly was thight most of the time. I think this is the sign that baby Isaac would like to say Hi to me, daddy and Cheh Cheh soon....

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Am exciting for you. And you should go for natural birth, it is pain but it will be a memorable pain that last a life time.. :)
Take care!