Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Count Down - Another 4 weeks to go ....

I am close to my due date. My estimated due date on 14th April, which is about 4 weeks from now. From history, Anna came out 2 weeks before EDD, if Isaac like her cheh cheh, meaning I had another 2 weeks only, phew ......

There is a list of things need to be done :

1. Pack my hospital bag (I cant remember what to bring, Moms, any idea? )
2. Get the baby cot ready.
3. Buy a new set of cloth for Isaac so he can wear it when we check out from the hospital.
4. Sign up a package wth Sterm Life.
5. Stock up my fridge(herbs, meat)
6. Get my supplier send out the stock from US by this week.
7. Finalize my other order details.
8. Buy Anna some presents, this is for friends who visit me, sure they will bring Isaac gift, I will ready a small present for my friends to give to Anna, hopefully she wont jelous her little brother.
9. Etc, etc .....

I noticed Anna getting more and more clingy to me, could it be she know a big changes coming soon? When she is at home with me, I hardly can get my things done. She is turning 2 in another 2 months, I am not sure whether she understanding about the changes. We bring her along to all my monthly check up, when she see the screen, she will said "di di, baby" I really wonder how she react when she can see her lovely brother face to face :)

No comments: