Monday, March 2, 2009

New Baby Stuffs Arrived Today!

I had waited almost 3 weeks for the stock that I had ordered from USA, finally it arrived at my door step today :)

There are some pocket diaper, fitted diaper and baby leg warmer. A lot of moms had been asking about this, and glad that finally the products are here before I go for my delivery (which is another 6 weeks from now ).

I cant access my website due to some technical issue in the data center (this is what the hosting company told me). But I will upload some of the pic here for you to take a look first. Hopefully my website will be "alive" soon.

Pocket Diapers :




Fitted Diapers :




Baby Leg Warmer (always sell like a hot cake!)



I will try to update my website as soon as it goes online again, cant wait to share this excitement with other Moms & Dads.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Oh I didn't know that you have online business. That leggings are really cute...do you have for boys???

Btw...another tag for you ..

PassionMommy said...

Yes, Please check it at www.passionmommy.com. Thanks.