Monday, March 2, 2009

Pregnancy and Delivery Tag

Got this tag from Natalia.


1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Yes.




2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes.


3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Jumping up and down, cant believe the blue line!


4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
NO!


5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
I was 29.


6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
By using the pregnancy test kit to confirm. I bought the cheapest brand that i can find in pharmacy, but the next day I bought the most expensive brand to comfirm I am really pregnant, heheheheh......


7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Mr. Wong, the one made me pregnant, who else?


8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes, definitely.


9. DUE DATE?
5th May 2008.



10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes! Infact, is a whole day sickness. I cant eat or drink, felt nausea all the time.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
I craved for durina, Haagen Daaz Ice Cream, bread .

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
I can't stand the pork's smell, either cook or raw.


13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX?
Princess

14.DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE YOU WERE GETTING?
Hmmmm....We dont really mind about the sex, as long as the baby healthy.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
I gained 22kg!!!!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Nope, but a fullmoon dinner with friends and family.


17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
We planned it.


18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Oh Yes! I had high blood -140/90. The high blood attack when I were 34 weeks,under medication and luckily my BP well control.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Taman Desa Medical Center.


20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
Emergency C-sec. Due to my high blood out of control at 38 weeks, doc suggested an emergency C-section.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Mr. Wong


22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Mr.Wong , my gynae, anaethestic doctor, 2 nurses.



23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
C-section.


24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Epidural.


27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
3.0kg.


28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
23rd April 2007.


30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Annabelle Joyce Wong Cheok Yan


31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
She is 22 months old.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

You also had high blood. Your Annabelle is exactly 1 year older than my son.